Friday, February 25, 2011


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Happy New Year everyone!!! My wonderful sister Katee created a blog not to long ago, and she made me want one, so here I am!!...I have been learning a lot through the past few years, just taking little baby steps in my walk with the Lord...HE has so graciously taken me back under his grace and mercy, after a few of my rebellious years...I am so indebted to his mercy!! :)...Praise Jesus!!... Some of my favorite Bible versus this year are: "For who in the skies above can compare with the LORD ? Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings? In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared; he is more awesome than all who surround him.O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you" (Psalm 89:6-8)... "Delight yourself also in the Lord: and he shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your ways unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:4-5... "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)....I also have bunches more, I will add them later!!! :)...